jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

We said our goodbyes, the night before.Love was in your eyes, the night before.
Now today I find you have changed your mind.Treat me like you did the night before.Were you telling lies,the night before?
Was I so unwise,the night before?
When I held you near you were so sincere.
Treat me like you did the night before.Last night is a night I will remember you by.When I think of things we did it makes me wanna cry.We said our goodbye,the night before.Love was in your eyes,the night before.Now today I find you have changed your mind.Treat me like you did the night before.When I held you near you were so sincere.Treat me like you did the night before.Last night is a night I will remember you by.When I think of things we did it makes me wanna cry.Were you telling lies, the night before?Was I so unwise, the night before?When I held you near you were so sincere.Treat me like you did the night before,like the night before.




Como la noche anterior.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario